PO Box 21113
Bradenton, FL 34204
Become an LPGA Amateur Golf Association (Manatee Chapter) Sponsor
Ace Sponsor $500.00
Name and Logo on Chapter WebsiteDirect Link to your websitePromotional ad on Sponsor page of Chapter WebsiteName/Logo and Sponsor designation in all Chapter materials and newslettersWeekly Tee Box Signage - League NightsA Tee Box Sign at Golf EventsPersonal Presentation at an event
Market place table at an eventTwo EWGA Manatee Chapter Memberships for one yearTwo Complimentary Tickets to Chapter Kick-Off Event
Eagle Sponsor $350.00
Name and Logo on Chapter WebsiteDirect Link to your websitePromotional ad on Sponsor page of Chapter WebsiteName/Logo and Sponsor designation in all Chapter materials and newslettersWeekly Tee Box Signage - League NightsA Tee Box Sign at Golf EventsTwo Complimentary Tickets to Chapter Kick-Off Event Birdie Sponsor $200.00
Name and Logo on Chapter Website
Direct Link to your website
Promotional ad on Sponsor page of Chapter Website
Name/Logo and Sponsor designation in all Chapter materials and newsletters
Weekly Tee Box Signage - League Nights
One Complimentary Tickets to Chapter Kick-Off Event
Par Sponsor $100.00
Name/Logo and Sponsor designation in all Chapter promotional materials and newslettersChoice of ONE:
Weekly tee box signage at league nights ORName and Logo on Chapter website with direct link to your website
Friends of Manatee - $50.00
In Kind SponsorshipDonations to the Chapter such as MerchandiseServicesCash for PrizesRaffle Items
Personal "In Memory of____________________"
Business size Ad in our Newsletter
LPGA Amateur Golf Association is an international, not-for-profit organization founded in 1991 to provide career-minded women with an environment in which they may advance their recreational and professional interest through the game of golf.
With more than 120 local Chapters, LPGA Amateur Golf Association today boasts a membership of over 14,000 members. LPGA Amateur Golf Association has been featured in USA Today, Entrepreneur, Executive Female, PGA Magazine, GOLFWEEK and numerous other national and regional publications.
The Manatee Chapter founded in 1994, has more than 100 members with an active schedule of golf, social and networking events. These events, plus an extensive communications program that includes regular e-mail blasts, newsletters, and website to our membership, offer numerous opportunities for sponsors and advertisers to promote their products and services.
LPGA Amateur Golf Association members are among the most dynamic and influential women in the area. Importantly, they are making decisions to purchase goods and services for
their companies and for themselves.
Each year our Manatee Chapter has enjoyed the financial support of a growing number of local businesses in our community. This enables us to make increasing contributions of time and money to local charities and organizations, such as Girls for Golf, First Tee, Hospice, Toys for Tots, and more.
The LPGA Amateur Golf Association (Manatee Chapter) Offers Your Company:
• A direct link to an influential and loyal audience of women with purchasing power both professionally and personally
• An opportunity to actively demonstrate your company’s outreach to women
• A relationship building tool to reach the primary household influencer
• A channel to establish a connection to golf with your female consumers (women to women)
• Opportunity to develop relationship/access to women/families in order to build larger loyal women’s consumer base
• Ability to leverage word of mouth information distribution about your products/services/experiences
LPGA Amateur Golf Association Members Are:
• In their prime earning years
• 50% are married, 32% single and 18% either widowed or divorced
• More than 80% Employed full time
• 44% earn in excess of $80K; 45% have HHI > $100K
• Affluent & well educated (over 80% have college degrees; of these 44% have graduate degrees)
• 44% are either business owners, senior managers, executives or in professional/technical positions
• 10% own their own businesses
• Avid Golfers (70% play 25+ rounds per year)
Our members also include well established retirees who are enjoying more golf, dining out, and travel.
LPGA Amateur Golf Association Clout:
• $70M Total Golf Spending of EWGA Members* in 2010 including golf-related travel
• $550K average Chapter spending in their local communities (w/average membership of 122)*
• Average spending of one EWGA member (including golf related travel in 2010) $4,533